3.07.2008

roses are red, violets are blue


Well, I hope the "month of love" was as good to you as it was to me. While it did not include any flowers, chocolate, or candlelit dinners, there was still a romance to it that I've never given as much thought to before. Could there be a more romantic story than the one that tells of Christ's death for us, love for us and never ending pursuit of us? 


I've yet to encounter one. 


As this has been on my mind, so has service. Is there a better way to summarize what Christ's love, life and grace is all about? Serving others, no matter what the cost. I'm thankful for the opportunities afforded me this month to serve, and my hope is that we never forget the most romantic idea that any one man ever carried out: a love fo you so strong that it cost Him his life.